The New Moon takes place at 04°25’ of the Sign of Scorpio. It mainly affects Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius persons, who are born in the first ten days of their Sign.
The New Moon also affects the Signs of Aries, Cancer, Libra
and Capricorn, born in the second decan.
A New Moon that causes explosive situations, anger, separations, deceptive allure, and idealizations of lovers, is taking place on the night of October the 28th.
It is a mix of incompatible and contradictory energies, this Moon, which takes place at 4° 25’ of the Sign of Scorpio.
New Moon in Scorpio
The Moon in Scorpio is intense emotions, buried emotions, taboo emotions. It is supercharged psychological intensity, urges of the psyche powerful enough to transform.
Each New Moon in Scorpio combines emotional depth with strong will and thus becomes a source of psychological strength.
With this particular New Moon in Scorpio, however,
this strength is expressed rather suddenly,
rather unexpectedly, and brings tension.
Planet Uranus is almost precisely in an opposition to the New Moon, so all of the Scorpio’s emotional intensity and need for transformation makes us excited, restless, needing our independence and fills us with nervousness.
Anything that is not as we would want and would desire, fills us with frustration. We want the world and now we want it now, in an expression of intense determination that comes out jerkily.
Especially the opposition of Uranus to the Sun brings rebelliousness, strong independence and a need to escape from manipulative and emotionally complex relationships.
Attention is needed, because this electrically charged New Moon brings abrupt changes that surprise us, emotional coldness, cracks in relationships or even breakups.
Where we have to pay attention
It is a New Moon in Scorpio that requires special attention as it brings either tension or energy loss.
Especially the Fixed Signs (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius) of the first decan, as well as the Cardinal Signs (Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn) of the second decan, should watch out, because this New Moon may:
- Relate to unexpected events that challenge what is familiar.
- Bring tensions that will shake their emotional security and their love life.
- Cause rash and unthoughtful reactions.
- Exaggerate any feelings of oppression and weight felt in our relationships, and trigger a rethinking of “how” and “why” we are with the other person.
- Create foggy situations and mistaken expectations, either erotically or sexually, resulting in frustration or spending of energy.
- Bring tensions, anger, and crises that will lead to breakups and separations.
So, having the necessary patience to remain polite, to be diplomatic, to be less reactive and more compromising, are the only ways to avoid the tensions.
Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces Signs are less affected by the energy of the New Moon, but nevertheless, they also have to be careful:
- Not to fall for on the delusional charm of temporary eroticism. Or even if they do… at least to know what’s going on and why they do it.
So find the strength to be gentle and kind and sooner or later… this moon shall pass.