September 30th 2019
Each New Moon is a beginning, a reset, a new awareness.
When the New Moon is in the Sign of Virgo then it is a time to start again paying attention to the practical and that which best serves us.
Virgo is a Sign that can build a completely new world out of the most ordinary things. It can create meaning just by the mere repetition of a habit or a ritual.
Whether it is the repeated moves that weave cloth, the sewing of haute couture, our daily nutrition program followed with reverence, or the repetition of a Yoga posture, it is the small and the finest that defines us.
This New Moon in Virgo is perfect for adopting new daily routines, start a health practice and to attend to details and tasks that have been set aside.
It is also a New Moon that has Venus, the planet of Love participating in a positive manner and makes us reflect on relations, infusing desire with practical sense.
Who really worths it, that we deem as
all together at the same time,
is the central question of this NEW MOON.
And through this question, it is that this practical and earthy New Moon comes to relate to our love life and to important persons.
The energy of this New Moon combines realizations, careful thought, and planning. It mixes erotic desire with practical feelings and love gestures. It gives creativity with a willingness for work. It is charming, practical, cathartic and original, and therefore it:
• may bring completely new love affairs that have long term potential,
• allows us to re-enter, after the necessary thought, into relations that started to appear the previous weeks and came to a stop,
• brings feelings of catharsis since after analysis, we can now clearly see where we stand in relations,
• is ideal for starting up new business projects, and for professional advancement,
• can be the perfect time to announce planned decisions (like marriage vows or wedding dates),
• is perfect for decisions that relate to health, nutrition and our everyday routine,
• is very good for creative events that relate to Vogue, Fashion, Photography and Art
• is the perfect time to express our love interest to someone we care for, and he \ she does not know it.
I wish you all a fantastic and vogue New Moon in Virgo!
By Astrologer Andrew Ifandis
Image “Hestia” by Caris Reid